airflow-users mailing list archives

From Mara Ruvalcaba <m...@sg.com.mx>
Subject Be part of the worldwide conference of Apache Airflow
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2021 01:24:17 GMT
Hello Apache Airflow users,

We invite you to be part of *Airflow Summit*, the worldwide conference
organized by the Apache Airflow community. Airflow Summit will held its
second edition on July 8th-16th, 2021, and we would be honored to have
you attending the event.

The *registration is already open*: https://airflowsummit.org/
<https://airflowsummit.org/>

The conference will include talks, workshops, ask me anything sessions,
and a social networking event, beyond other activities, and It will
gather Apache Airflow community members from all over the world, as it
will be hosted by 8 different meetups.

We invite you to share your experience using Apache Airflow, *Submit a
talk now, *CFP closes on April 12th!:
https://sessionize.com/airflow-summit-2021/
<https://sessionize.com/airflow-summit-2021/>

If you would like to invite your company to sponsor the event, please
share the Prospectus:
https://airflowsummit.org/docs/Airflow-Summit-2021.pdf
<https://airflowsummit.org/docs/Airflow-Summit-2021.pdf>

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions
for the event.

Best regards,

Airflow Summit Organizer Committee.

--