airflow-users mailing list archives

From Mehmet - <mehmet.ersoy1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Git fatal: the remote end hung up unexpectedly error on Bash Operator
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2021 14:58:41 GMT
Hi,

Thank you for responding.
Yes, I have already configured SSH-KEY for our on-prem Gitlab instance. So
I can clone the repo paswordless via terminal. The user that I run the
clone command and Airflow(worker,scheduler,kerberos....) user are the same.

Thank you,
Best regards.

Ash Berlin-Taylor <ash@apache.org>, 15 Şub 2021 Pzt, 17:45 tarihinde şunu

--