airflow-users mailing list archives

From Peter Lane <Peter.L...@ama-assn.org>
Subject Re: Pod template substitutions not working
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2021 23:54:48 GMT
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for responding. Sorry for the months-long delay. Had other stuff I had to focus on.

I am using Airflow 1.10.12.

Here is a link to a public repo with the scheduler logs and template file:

https://github.com/MuffinSpawn/AirflowDebug/tree/main

The Pod gives me the message “Failed to pull image "dummy_image": rpc error: code = Unknown
desc = repository docker.io/dummy_image not found: does not exist or no pull access”.  The
most recent run was an excerpt from this example: https://airflow.apache.org/docs/apache-airflow-providers-cncf-kubernetes/stable/_modules/airflow/providers/cncf/kubernetes/example_dags/example_kubernetes.html
It’s in the repo as well as test_xcom.py. My understanding was that this should work as
well with the template, substituting the image parameter for the dummy base image in the template.
I also included my scheduler config YAML if that helps. Any help would be appreciated.

Peter

From: Daniel Imberman <daniel.imberman@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, December 7, 2020 at 11:37 AM
To: "users@airflow.apache.org" <users@airflow.apache.org>
Cc: "users@airflow.apache.org" <users@airflow.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Pod template substitutions not working

[Warning External Email]
Hi Peter,

What version of airflow are you using? Can you post a link to your pod_template_file and the
logs?
via Newton Mail<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__cloudmagic.com_k_d_mailapp-3Fct-3Ddx-26cv-3D10.0.51-26pv-3D10.15.7-26source-3Demail-5Ffooter-5F2&d=DwMFaQ&c=iqeSLYkBTKTEV8nJYtdW_A&r=kvBf2hZ8ILK_fyYNp9ArlfEC5_dzeChyAb7MXIoSTUM&m=UhljKF5J6Y5hg-xyuxQypoUpNZdEuHok-kWxLUXApdg&s=WJzTQkLGDGP3EMzi7xJl6IA065K2qf7skKe-V0oYrfM&e=>