airflow-users mailing list archives

From Lewis John McGibbney <lewi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Configuring LDAP and Helm Chart for Apache Airflow
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2021 19:26:52 GMT
Is webserverConfig the correct setting?
https://github.com/apache/airflow/blob/master/chart/values.schema.json#L795-L801
It looks as follows

                "webserverConfig": {
                    "description": "This will be mounted into the Airflow Webserver as a custom
`webserver_config.py`. You can bake a `webserver_config.py` in to your image instead.",
                    "type": [
                        "string",
                        "null"
                    ]
                },

There is very little guidance on this. If I can figure this out I will submit a pull request
to augment the README with this information.
Any help is appreciated.
lewismc