airflow-users mailing list archives

From Jarek Potiuk <Jarek.Pot...@polidea.com>
Subject Re: a couple of comments on the airflow 2.0 installation docs
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2021 14:38:49 GMT
Good points! thanks for feedback!

BTW. Maybe you would like to make your first contribution and update the
docs? It's always great to get such fixes from the users, as they know
where THEY would look for it :)

Happy to review it, and for doc contribution itt's rather easy, and you can
do it straight from GitHub interface.

J.

--

Jarek Potiuk