airflow-users mailing list archives

From lunbingli <lunbin...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: Why is Airflow 1.10.12 much slower than 1.10.10?
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2020 06:14:21 GMT
1.10.13 works fine and performs better than 1.10.10. Thanks for your help!  @Kaxil Naik @Ash

在 2020-11-24 21:08:26,"lunbingli" <lunbingli@163.com> 写道:

Thanks。I will try 1.10.13

On 11/24/2020 20:22, Kaxil Naik wrote:
Can you test your DAG with 1.10.13rc1, it contains some performance improvements that should
take care of it.

You can install it as follows:

pip install apache-airflow==1.10.13rc1

Regards,
Kaxil

On Tue, Nov 24, 2020 at 3:57 AM lunbingli <lunbingli@163.com> wrote:

Recently I have my airflow upgraded from 1.10.10 to 1.10.12 and find my dags are scheduled
much slower than before. One of my dag is as follows(please check attachment) and it has
400 Tasks of DummyOperator. It took only 4+mins with 1.10.10 while it took more than 16mins
with 1.10.12.

Can someone tell me what the problem may be?I tried to compare the code diff between these
two versions with https://github.com/apache/airflow/compare/1.10.10...1.10.12 and failed to
draw a conclusion yet.