airflow-users mailing list archives

From "JOAQUIM, Kevin" <kevin.joaq...@sfr.com>
Subject RE: KubernetesPodOperator ERROR - Connection broken but pod write log
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2020 11:57:52 GMT
Hi team,

No one to help me.. ?

I change get_logs to false but it's not the solution..

Kevin

De : JOAQUIM, Kevin
Envoyé : jeudi 3 septembre 2020 11:52
À : users@airflow.apache.org; dev@airflow.apache.org; !Admin-ordo <adminordo@sfr.com>;
LEVESQUE, Eric <eric.levesque@sfr.com>
Objet : KubernetesPodOperator ERROR - Connection broken but pod write log

Hi team,

I have a ERROR in production on my KubernetesPodOperator tasks with log : ERROR - Connection
broken.

when my job is running, my pod writes logs visible in the airflow interface. But i don't know
why airflow no longer retrieves the logs from my pod and passes the task into zombie. After
the time of scheduler_zombie_task_threshold the job is killed. But when I log into my pod,
i can see it is writing logs and there is activity. the network and the cluster k8s is ok..

I found this issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-3534 , but my pod writes
continuous logs on kubernetes (stdout)

Why Airflow stops collecting my task log KubernetesPodOperator ? And why airflow monitor the
status of the task with the log collection ..?

I can set get_logs to False, but that doesn't solve my problem.. I'm using Airflow v1.10.10.

Who can help me? Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Kevin JOAQUIM