airflow-users mailing list archives

From Chris Palmer <ch...@crpalmer.com>
Subject Testing DAG parsing/Airflow CLI exit codes
Date Fri, 01 May 2020 15:08:44 GMT
Hi all,

I'm wondering if others have experience with testing of DAG parsing. We use
CircleCI to automate deployment of DAGs to our environments, and I'd like
to add some simple test steps to check things like can Airflow parse all
the DAGs without errors, i.e. running `airflow list_dags` without errors.

I'm working with Airflow 1.10.6 at the moment. I was hoping that the CLI
would exit with useful return codes but that doesn't appear to be the case.

Does that mean I'm stuck capturing the output of the command and looking
for strings like 'failed to import'?

Anyone have experience with this?

Thanks
Chris