airflow-users mailing list archives

From Jarek Potiuk <Jarek.Pot...@polidea.com>
Subject What's coming in Airflow 2.0 =- this Wednesday at NYC Online Meetup
Date Mon, 11 May 2020 13:48:48 GMT
Hello,

Just to remind everyone: we are talking about what's coming in Apache
Airflow 2.0 this Wednesday at the online NYC Meetup:
https://www.meetup.com/NYC-Apache-Airflow-Meetup/events/270483933/.

This will be a joint presentation by Ash, Kaxil, Tomek, Daniel, Kamil, and
myself.

This Wednesday:
* 6 pm Warsaw, 5 pm London, Noon in NYC, 9 am California (sorry people from
Asia - we cannot accommodate everyone, but wait for what's coming)

There will be some time to ask questions, so come prepared. Also, the
meeting will be recorded.
Thanks to Brayn Lavery and his colleagues from NYTimes for hosting us.

And ... There will be some announcements about the
https://airflowsummit.org/ as well. So worth reserving your time then!

J.

--

Jarek Potiuk