airflow-users mailing list archives

From Ash Berlin-Taylor <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: DagRun unexpectedly stops without error
Date Thu, 07 May 2020 11:13:41 GMT
That does sound very odd, I've not heard of that happening before.

Are you able to share your DAG file (you can remove any queries etc) - it may help us debug
it.
Thanks,
Ash

On May 7 2020, at 12:11 pm, Gabor Hermann <mail@gaborhermann.com> wrote:
> Hello fellow Airflowers, I'm relatively new to Airflow and I'm really grateful as it
already saved us some pain in production. So thanks for all the work! 🙏 Now I'm trying
to set up DAG with around 20-30 tasks (BigQuery queries, Pyspark Dataproc jobs) and I've seen
a weird behavior where a DAG run stops running, the DAG is marked as success but some tasks
are clear. The annoying is that there's not even a sign of failure. Do you know why this might
be happening? I couldn't find a related issue on GitHub. One thing I'm suspecting is DAG importing
timing out, could that cause such behavior? (I'm using version 1.10.3.) Thanks in advance
for any pointers. Cheers, Gabor