airflow-users mailing list archives: March 2020

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
Achille B Use a variable generated in a python function in a mail operator Tue, 03 Mar, 11:00
Achille B RE: Use a variable generated in a python function in a mail operator Tue, 03 Mar, 13:15
Agha Saad [Introduction] Fri, 06 Mar, 16:52
Chris Palmer Re: Dag triggered via TriggerDagRunOperator logs start date as 1 day ahead Sat, 07 Mar, 04:59
Jarek Potiuk Airflow Summit - CFP still open for the next 4 days Wed, 04 Mar, 08:31
Jarek Potiuk Re: [Introduction] Fri, 06 Mar, 17:04
Jarek Potiuk Re: Can I do these using Airflow? Thu, 12 Mar, 07:51
Kaxil Naik Re: Use a variable generated in a python function in a mail operator Tue, 03 Mar, 11:46
Kaxil Naik Re: Use a variable generated in a python function in a mail operator Tue, 03 Mar, 13:27
Kislaya Ranjan Can I do these using Airflow? Mon, 02 Mar, 09:44
Kislaya Ranjan Re: Can I do these using Airflow? Thu, 12 Mar, 07:32
Kislaya Ranjan Re: Can I do these using Airflow? Thu, 12 Mar, 10:06
Reed Villanueva Dag triggered via TriggerDagRunOperator logs start date as 1 day ahead Fri, 06 Mar, 02:35
Reed Villanueva Re: Dag triggered via TriggerDagRunOperator logs start date as 1 day ahead Fri, 06 Mar, 19:57
Reed Villanueva Re: Dag triggered via TriggerDagRunOperator logs start date as 1 day ahead Mon, 09 Mar, 21:17
Shaw, Damian P. RE: Dag triggered via TriggerDagRunOperator logs start date as 1 day ahead Fri, 06 Mar, 15:06
Message listThread · Author · Date
Box list
Oct 202110
Sep 202115