airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Kamil BreguĊ‚a <kamil.breg...@polidea.com>
Subject Re: Debugging inconsistent Travis Failures
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2019 05:20:37 GMT
Hello,

We know that there is some problem with the stability of some tests
and we try to limit this problem.
* migration from nose to pytest. In the meantime, a large number of
sideeffects will be deleted.
* migration from Travis Ci to GitLab Ci on GKE. This will increase the
computing power that we will have available.
* migration Kubernetes tests to KinD. This can reduce the race conditions.

Thanks,
Kamil