airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Ash Berlin-Taylor <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AIP-21 - grouping google operators
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2019 17:18:05 GMT
+1 for something under airflow.google - though I'm now wondering if airflow.provider.google
is a "better" name, as airflow.google is a little bit non-descript.

I'm not personally familiar with the detail of what product suite each product in Google is
under, and I don't think our users should have to know/choose between cloud or gsuite.

But I'm not against these subsubpackages either