airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Bolke de Bruin <bdbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Airflow node different versions
Date Sat, 14 Sep 2019 20:24:22 GMT
I actually think that it is not that risky (although ymmv). Worker nodes are pretty independent
from the scheduler/webserver. As long as the datamodel hasnt changed and nodes dont change
their reporting (new statusses) to the db (that hasnt happened for a long time) you are probably
okay.

So the proper way to do (test ;-)) it is scheduler first, webserver next, nodes.

Bolke

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad