airflow-dev mailing list archives

From "Driesprong, Fokko" <fo...@driesprong.frl>
Subject Re: [PLEASE PARTICIPATE][AIP-11] UX phase of Airflow website
Date Sun, 22 Sep 2019 07:23:11 GMT
Looks really great. I love the clean design. I agree with others that
having news instead of blogs might be more appropriate. I'm fine with
linking the blogs from there.

Maybe we can change the meetup page with a division of Upcoming events and
Past events? So it is easy to see which meetups are about to happen.

Overall, awesome work, really like it.

Cheers, Fokko