airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Bas Harenslak <basharens...@godatadriven.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Tweaks to the Airflow logo
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2019 11:03:25 GMT
I like it! Looks modern and finally that annoying stain is gone.

Bas

On 2019/08/13 10:28:48, Ash Berlin-Taylor <a...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi everyone,>
>
> Here at Astronomer we've just had our Lead Designer, Chris Hendrixson, join us recently
and he's proposed a few subtle tweaks to the Airflow logo that I think keep it still recognisably
the same logo, but just a bit more refined.>

> In his words:>
>
> > The new Airflow icon was designed by me, Chris Hendrixson. I’m the Lead Designer
at Astronomer. I’ve been designing logos and interfaces and many other things for over a
decade. This rebrand is free, of course. I’m excited about contributing to the open source
community.>