airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Potiuk <Jarek.Pot...@polidea.com>
Subject Upcoming Apache Airflow Meetup in NYC
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2019 13:15:19 GMT
I will be speaking at NYC “Apache Airflow Meetup” on 26th of August with
“It’s a Breeze to develop Airflow” talk. It’s quite possible there will be
a hands-on workshop for basics of Apache Airflow Development.

https://www.meetup.com/NYC-Apache-Airflow-Meetup/events/263735215/

I will also be around the last week of August in NYC and happy to meet/have
beer/discuss - maybe even have a private session (I will be visiting our
customers and my friends in NY). Ping me directly if you are interested.

J.

--

Jarek Potiuk

M: +48 660 796 129 <+48660796129>