airflow-dev mailing list archives

From "Driesprong, Fokko" <fo...@driesprong.frl>
Subject Re: Codecov Integration
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2019 11:34:46 GMT
Hi Kaxil,

I did notice that the coveralls library is gone, we had this before to push
it to codecov. I know that the names are different, and it is confusing, I
tried to remove it before: https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/3295

Let us see if it works again when reenabling this library:
https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/5936

A lot has changed recently with all the tests, but it might be that the
current CI pipeline doesn't contain this step anymore, but I lost a bit of
track recently.

Cheers, Fokko