airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Germain Tanguy <germain.tan...@dailymotion.com>
Subject Data lineage - Sharing experience
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2019 13:28:29 GMT
Hello Airflow community,

I wrote a few month back asking for data lineage feedback using Apache Airflow.

At my company, we have been using Apache Airflow for several years. In the past year we have
worked on data lineage solution build on top of Apache Airflow. I wanted to share with you
the result of our several brainstorming sessions, hoping it might help some.

https://medium.com/dailymotion/getting-started-with-data-lineage-6307b2b429b3
It is just a first step, if any of you have experience on data lineage from Apache Airflow,
I would be interested to hear.

If it is my knowledge, I would also gladly answer any questions you could have on this.

Best regards,

Germain Tanguy.
Senior Data Engineer at Dailymotion.