airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Jiajie Zhong <zhongjiajie...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Airflow website requirements
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2019 05:17:26 GMT
Thanks Kamil remind me in https://github.com/apachecn/airflow-doc-zh/issues/65
I agree with you multi languages point, I think Airflow leading page should have multi languages
But for the documentation, I think it hard to up to date

I’m one of contributor of https://github.com/apachecn/airflow-doc-zh and this repo translate
still in Airflow 1.10.2
Airflow documentation change too fast, and translation it’s hard to catch up

But, personally, Airflow documentation support multi language will increasing Airflow users
especially not native English users. I join a Airflow Chinese users Tencent QQ group,
when them hear Airflow have Chinese translation their so happy because their could make a
quick
start of Airflow more easier.

What I want to said it's If we could tolerate other language translation not up to date, add
translation
in Airflow website is good for not native English users.

Best Wish
— Jiajie