airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Potiuk <Jarek.Pot...@polidea.com>
Subject Simplified Development Workflow (AIP-7) Webinar, Thursday next week
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2019 09:56:35 GMT
Hello Everyone,

Next week together with Ash we are going to do a screencast/webinar about
some already merged (hurray!) and upcoming proposed changes to Development
Workflow for Airflow.

It will be on Thursday 25th of July, 6.30pm Warsaw (5.30pm London, 12.30pm
NY, 9.30 am San Francisco). It will be recorded.

This is a second such webcast after Ash's "Hacking on Airflow" screencast
https://youtu.be/UBtXaPEg9yE  and the main focus of it will be to show how
some of the magic Ash shown can be now made easily available to all.

Even casual developers who would like to add simple fix to Airflow should
be able to have the the whole environment set-up from scratch in less than
10 minutes and start hacking immediately.

Here is a calendar link that you can subscribe to:

https://calendar.google.com/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=NzcwMWN1c2Y4a2R1Nmc4MXZucmhvNXNnYWUgamFyZWsucG90aXVrQHBvbGlkZWEuY29t&tmsrc=jarek.potiuk%40polidea.com

And here is our "marketing" image (will be posted on Social media today:

[image: AB_webinar_Webinar-post-FB&LN copy (1).jpg]

J.

--

Jarek Potiuk

M: +48 660 796 129 <+48660796129>