airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Sergio Kef <sergio...@gmail.com>
Subject Benchmarking Airflow
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2019 22:55:26 GMT
Hey folks,

Do we have something like airflow benchmarks?
Seems that many people seem to struggle to understand the limitations of
airflow  (me included).

Is there some existing work on bechmarking (ie define a few common cases
and measure performance while increase volume of tasks)?

I know it's quite challenging task to compare the different executors or
different versions, etc. but even if we start very simple (eg resources
required for an idle airflow scheduler), I think we will start having
useful insights.

What's your thoughts?
S.