airflow-dev mailing list archives

From "Shaw, Damian P. " <damian.sha...@credit-suisse.com>
Subject Best practises for debugging Macros or Plugins?
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2019 19:22:59 GMT
Hi all,

I've just been working on updating many of my macros to include logic to handle holiday calendars.
There was a small mistake in one of the macros and I found it very difficult to debug, I'm
not sure where a default logger in the plugins would log out to and there was no obvious way
to run the code outside of airflow or somewhere I could add a breakpoint.

My issue is solved now, but does anyone have an advise on how to debug Macros or Plugins for
future cases?

Thanks,
Damian