airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Jiajie Zhong <zhongjiajie...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Pull Request Improvements
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2019 11:27:13 GMT
I watch the pull-panda video and think it is great!
I think maybe we could have a try on it.

Best Wish
— Jiajie

On Jun 18, 2019, at 17:45, Jarek Potiuk <Jarek.Potiuk@polidea.com<mailto:Jarek.Potiuk@polidea.com>>
wrote:

Just started this morning to test Pull Panda on our internal repo. Looks
like really useful - it's slack integration is really nice. All for it!

J.

On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 11:44 AM Felix Uellendall <feluelle@pm.me.invalid<mailto:feluelle@pm.me.invalid>>