airflow-dev mailing list archives

From airflowuser <airflowu...@protonmail.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Pull Request Improvements
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2019 17:07:45 GMT
That sometimes happens... but not that often and in any case it effect only the specific period.
meaning that if it happened two weeks ago than anything older than that is unreliable but
anything newer is ok.

so for example if you sort now it works and you will notice a few old PRs that were updated
in the last week and waiting for some love :)

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.