airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Uellendall <felue...@pm.me.INVALID>
Subject [DISCUSS] Pull Request Improvements
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2019 09:44:12 GMT
Hey all,

Pull request are currently often forgotten after they moved to the second page and I think
this is really frustrating for pr's authors to wait so long for their pr's getting merged
and we can and should do more about it. Our number of committers is growing, but I think we
can also improve the process of handling Pull Request and their reviews.

So I just noticed that GitHub acquired Pull Panda: https://github.blog/2019-06-17-github-acquires-pull-panda/

It would help us to remind pr's ready for being reviewed, balance the workload for committers
to review them and overall being able to get Pr's more quickly merged and released.

I think this would be a huge benefit for us all. What do you think?

Kind regards,
feluelle

Sent from ProtonMail mobile