airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Potiuk <Jarek.Pot...@polidea.com>
Subject Re: Latest Sphinx (2.1.2) causes master to fail
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2019 07:29:20 GMT
Kamil prepared a fix https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/5468 (thanks!) and
when I tested it on a clean pip-install with latest sphinx it seems to work
fine (Running Travis CI build
<https://travis-ci.org/apache/airflow/builds/549600100>now). Let's see if
it helps.

BTW. The AIP-10 Docker image last step (pending Kubernetes fix) should
solve most of the dependency issues, however I think this particular
problem could be missed (it's an interesting one).

I will soon start another thread (after dockerfile merging) about finally
looking into making dependencies more manageable and less transient-deps
problems. I already have some ideas how we can approach the problem that
Airflow is both: library (no-dependency pinning recommended)  and
end-product (strong pinning recommended).

J.

--

Jarek Potiuk

M: +48 660 796 129 <+48660796129>