airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Teresa Martyny <teresa.mart...@omadahealth.com>
Subject Re: Bay Area Airflow meetup
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2019 23:07:31 GMT
Recording/streaming the meetup talks every time would be amazing for folks
like me who have kids and can't come to the evening events.

*Teresa Martyny*
pronouns: she, her, hers
Software Engineer | Data Team Lead | Omada Health
<https://www.omadahealth.com/>
500 Sansome St #200, SF, CA 94111

*What is Omada?* <https://vimeo.com/203386025>

On Tue, Jun 4, 2019 at 3:59 PM Austin Weaver <austin@flyrlabs.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the reminder! Unfortunately the same time as the warriors are
> playing the nba finals in oakland ;(
>
> Is there any chance of this being recorded?
>
> Thanks!
> Austin
>
> On Tue, Jun 4, 2019 at 3:40 PM Feng Lu <fenglu@google.com.invalid> wrote:
>
> > A gentle reminder, the meetup will be tomorrow and we just updated the
> > event
> > location
> > <
> >
> https://www.meetup.com/Bay-Area-Apache-Airflow-Incubating-Meetup/events/260712102/
> > >
> > to accommodate more people.
> > See you there.
> >
> > On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 11:08 AM Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy
> > <aizhamal@google.com.invalid> wrote:
> >
> > > Great list of speakers and topics! Will there be a live-streaming?
> > >
> > > Looking forward to the talks :)

> https://www.meetup.com/Bay-Area-Apache-Airflow-Incubating-Meetup/events/260712102/

> > and/or
In
> > this
> facing,
> > > how

> > like
> large-scale
> > > ETL

Area meetup.

> created
> > by
> > Airflow
> > Oozie
> > of
> > > faced
> the
> > involved
> > > mutually

I’ve been
> > > programming
Java
> and
> > > JS.
> > at
> > internal
> > I’ve

> > <fenglu@google.com.invalid

> https://www.meetup.com/Bay-Area-Apache-Airflow-Incubating-Meetup/events/260712102/

> fenglu@google.com>

last Bay Area
> meetup
> > > and
June this year.
> > Will
> free
ideas floating
> > around,

the event ;)

--
This email may contain material that is confidential and/or privileged for
the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance, or