airflow-dev mailing list archives

From siddharth anand <r39...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Travel Assistance for ApacheCon NA Las Vegas 2019 now open.
Date Fri, 17 May 2019 13:48:41 GMT

Sent from Sid's iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Gavin McDonald <gmcdonald@apache.org>
> Date: May 16, 2019 at 11:30:08 PM PDT
> To: travel-assistance@apache.org
> Subject: Travel Assistance for ApacheCon NA Las Vegas 2019 now open.
>
> Hi PMCs!
>
> Please redistribute the below to your user and dev lists, feel free to also use social
media to spread the word. Thanks!

> Gav... TAC Team
>
> ---
>
> The Travel Assistance Committee (TAC) are pleased to announce that travel assistance
applications for ApacheCon NA 2019 are now open!

> We will be supporting ApacheCon NA Las Vegas, Nevada on 9th - 12th September 2019
>
>  TAC exists to help those that would like to attend ApacheCon events, but are unable
to do so for financial reasons.
> For more info on this years applications and qualifying criteria, please visit the TAC
website at < http://www.apache.org/travel/ <http://www.apache.org/travel/> >.
Applications opened today and will close around the 21st June.

> Important: Applications close on June 21st, 2019. Applicants have until the closing date
above to submit their applications (which should contain as much supporting material as required
to efficiently and accurately process their request), this will enable TAC to announce successful
awards shortly afterwards.

> As usual, TAC expects to deal with a range of applications from a diverse range of backgrounds.
We therefore encourage (as always) anyone thinking about sending in an application to do so
ASAP.