airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin <parmar.sac...@gmail.com>
Subject How to stop a airflow worker from starting new jobs
Date Tue, 14 May 2019 07:13:26 GMT
Hi,

I have a airflow setup with Celery executors on kubernetes. The cluster has
many workers pods picking jobs from different queues (rabbitmq).

I want some of my airflow worker pods to continue with jobs which it is
running currently and stop fetching/starting any new jobs from the queue.
On completion of the running job, I will restart the worker pod.

Rest of the airflow worker pods in the cluster will continue with running
jobs and starting new jobs.

Is there a way to achive this?

Thanks,
Sachin