airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Potiuk <Jarek.Pot...@polidea.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: Restructure slack
Date Mon, 27 May 2019 12:32:31 GMT
Yep. Agree with Szymon.

Stack Overflow is also good as it is publicly searchable. And there are
2300+ question about Airflow already there :). Probably we should encourage
users to have longer discussions at the user@ list and ask questions they
would normally do on slack using StackOverflow.

J.

--

Jarek Potiuk

M: +48 660 796 129 <+48660796129>