airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Potiuk <Jarek.Pot...@polidea.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Component changes for Apache Airflow
Date Fri, 03 May 2019 12:31:16 GMT
+1 on mandatory component. +1 on mandatory version. I like the proposed
cleanup suggestions.

According to this discussion:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Core-questions/Project-based-labels-in-Jira/qaq-p/101203
we
can disable labels field and create our own per-project custom field with
custom values defined.

J.

--

Jarek Potiuk