airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Conrad Dean <conrad.p.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Call for fixes for 1.10.4
Date Mon, 20 May 2019 14:21:51 GMT
In upgrading from 1.10.0 to 1.10.3 I have noticed several UI bugs around
running tasks, clearing them, or marking them as 'success'.  I suspect that
the issue James Meickle linked to (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-4524 ) is related.  While I
have not gone through as thoroughly as he has to find a root cause, I think
that fixing these regressions are nonetheless important for the upcoming
release.