airflow-dev mailing list archives

From "Driesprong, Fokko" <fo...@driesprong.frl>
Subject Re: Interested in Contributing to Apache Airflow Docs for Google SoD 2019
Date Fri, 10 May 2019 10:57:36 GMT
Great to see that you want to contribute to the SoD Airflow :-) I've added
you as a contributor to the Jira so you can assign yourself on the tickets.

I'll let it up to Aizhamal on dividing the work. Both of the tickets are of
great value. I've also added Whirl <https://github.com/godatadriven/whirl>
on the ticket of testing.

Cheers, Fokko