airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <aizha...@google.com.INVALID>
Subject Fwd: GSoD - Technical Writer
Date Thu, 23 May 2019 20:11:36 GMT
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dashamir Hoxha <dashohoxha@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, May 23, 2019 at 6:00 AM
Subject: GSoD - Technical Writer
To: <aizhamal@google.com>

Dear Airflow mentors,

I would like to participate on GSoD as a technical writer and I am looking
at the organizations and their project ideas.

I don't have any experience with Apache Airflow, so most of the project
ideas that you have listed could be a bit difficult for me, because I would
first have to learn very well how to use Airflow, its concepts, etc.
Someone from your community (who is already familiar with Airflow) could be
a better candidate.

However I may be able to work on the first project idea (Document Apache
Airflow Architecture), or the fifth one (Document using local development
environments).

I am appending (at the end of the message) some links to my previous
documentation works, so that you can have a better idea about me and my
experience. I would highlight this one: http://dashohoxha.fs.al/sshtunnels/,
which I believe demonstrates that I can explain in a simple way concepts
that are complex and difficult to understand.

Please let me know what you think and which project you would suggest me,
if you would like to work with me. Also please let me know if you think
that my profile is not suitable for your projects, or is not what you
expect, or there are already other technical writers interested in your
projects that you would prefer over me. This would help me focus on other
organizations and projects where I might be more useful.

Thanks for your time and feedback.
Dashamir Hoxha

- CV

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1InX4E4t-zvk0bGmJTxR3JmXuq7dNJaLW/view?usp=sharing

- Linux Desktop in a Container
  http://dashohoxha.fs.al/linux-desktop-in-a-container/

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/332469806_Linux_Desktop_In_a_Container

- Building SSH Tunnels
  http://dashohoxha.fs.al/sshtunnels/

- B-Translator API Reference:
  http://info.btranslator.org/api/

- B-Translator API Examples:
  http://info.btranslator.org/api-examples-js/

- B-Translator as a Software Engineering Project
  http://dashohoxha.fs.al/btranslator-project/

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/317177032_B-Translator_as_a_Software_Engineering_Project

- Using Drupal Features in B-Translator:

http://info.btranslator.org/docs/html/using-drupal-features-in-btranslator.html

- LTSP Scenarios
  http://dashohoxha.fs.al/ltsp-scenarios/

- LTSP Usecases
  http://dashohoxha.fs.al/ltsp-use-cases/

- LTSP Server with LinuxMint 18.3 Xfce
  http://dashohoxha.fs.al/ltsp-pnp/

- Managing Internet Connections With PPPoE, Mikrotik and Radius

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/321686187_Managing_Internet_Connections_With_PPPoE_Mikrotik_and_Radius

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/315829222_Managing_Internet_Connections_With_PPPoE_Mikrotik_and_Radius

- Managing HotSpot Clients With Freeradius

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/317180708_Managing_HotSpot_Clients_With_FreeRadius

- Building a Gateway Server

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/317181126_Building_a_Gateway_Server

- Using SugarCE for SME