airflow-dev mailing list archives

From airflowuser <airflowu...@protonmail.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Proposal: Automatically mark stale PRs in github
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2019 05:37:23 GMT
It's already on (or at least was on in December 2018).

In any case here is a list of old PRs that are waiting for committers.

[AIRFLOW-1956] Add parameter whether the navbar clock time is UTC
https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/2906

[AIRFLOW-620] Feature to tail custom number of logs instead of rendering whole log
https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/3992

AIRFLOW-3149 Support dataproc cluster deletion on ERROR
https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/4064

[AIRFLOW-1424] make the next execution date of DAGs visible
https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/2460

[AIRFLOW-1488] Add the TriggeredDagRunSensor operator
https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/4291