airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Neiheisel <g...@astronomer.io>
Subject Re: Deployment guide for airflow on kubernetes
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2019 01:18:43 GMT
Just to throw a few more ideas out there, we have another airflow helm
chart that wires up a few additional components, like a statsd-exporter,
pgbouncer, and a few extra namespace level things like resourcequotas, and
limitranges, etc. Also supports Local, Celery and Kubernetes executors,
along with the KubernetesPodOperator. That chart currently lives here:
https://github.com/astronomer/helm.astronomer.io/tree/master/charts/airflow.

We also have a project in progress to abstract that chart a little more and
wrap it up with a helm-based operator, which we have started here:
https://github.com/astronomer/airflow-operator.

--
*Greg Neiheisel* / CTO Astronomer.io