airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Kamil Breguła <kamil.breg...@polidea.com>
Subject [2.0 spring cleaning] Changes in import paths
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2019 13:57:42 GMT
Hello all,

During the 4-year project development, the community made many
decisions about the structure and principles of module creation. Some
decisions have been made by Airbnb and they no longer apply. Other
recommendations were rejected because of the low recognition of the
community.

I have created a document that collects several issues related to
import paths, because I see that this appears in the discussion many
times.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F8zve5S78DXcjpPttW89HnqT0M0iKjT6fo9jX57Ef6A/edit#
However, it is not possible to solve this problem at the level of
individual contributions, but it is necessary to organize at the
project level

I invite everyone to discuss the topic presented in this document.

Greetings,

--
Kamil Breguła
Polidea | Software Engineer

M: +48 505 458 451
E: kamil.bregula@polidea.com

We create human & business stories through technology.
Check out our projects!