airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <aizha...@google.com.INVALID>
Subject Fwd: Projects Can Apply Individually for Google Season of Docs
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2019 01:23:05 GMT
Hello everyone,

As the ASF announced that each project can apply for Season of Docs
individually, I will start working on application on behalf of Airflow if
that is fine by you all. I will send updates on this thread with progress.

It is not yet critical to start gathering ideas, but if you do have some
ideas to work on for Season of Docs, please let me know directly, or file a
JIRA issue, and add the "gsod" and "gsod2019", so we can start putting
ideas together.

Thanks everybody,
Aizhamal

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <sharan@apache.org>
Date: Wed, Apr 3, 2019 at 1:55 PM
Subject: Projects Can Apply Individually for Google Season of Docs
To: dev@community.apache.org <dev@community.apache.org>, <
general@incubator.apache.org>, <dev@cassandra.apache.org>, <
dev@beam.apache.org>, <dev@dubbo.apache.org>, <dev@sdap.apache.org>

Hi All

Initially the ASF as an organisation was planning to apply as a mentoring
organisation for Google Season of Docs on behalf of all Apache projects but
if accepted the maximum number of technical writers we could allocated is
two. Two technical writers would probably not be enough to cover the
potential demand from all our projects interested in participating.

We've received feedback from Google that individual projects can apply. I
will withdraw the ASF application so that any Apache project interested can
apply individually for Season of Docs and so have the potential of being
allocated a technical writer.

Applications for Season of Docs is open now and closes on 23rd April 2019.
If your project would like to apply then please see the following link:

https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/get-started/

Good luck everyone!

Thanks
Sharan