airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <aizha...@google.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [PLEASE PARTICIPATE] Brainstorming ideas for Season of Docs
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2019 23:36:44 GMT
Hi all,

+Ash Berlin-Taylor <ash@apache.org> Could you please confirm, whether you
will submit the organization application to SoD *before April 23, 2019
20:00 UTC*?
All the information needed in the form are provided in the doc [1].

For all mentors, please don't forget to complete mentor's registration form
by tomorrow as well [2].

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HoL_yjNYiTAP9IxSlhx3EUnPFU4l9WOT9EnwBZjCZo0/edit#heading=h.icj0ewts033o

<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe-JjGvaKKGWZOXxrorONhB8qN3mjPrB9ZVkcsntR73Cv_K7g/viewform>