airflow-dev mailing list archives

From jiajie zhong <zhongjiajie...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Change Airflow Dag Execution time timezone on Airflow UI
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2019 04:53:56 GMT
I think it a very helpful if we could use local timestamps too. I am Chinese, in my country
many Aiflow users think Airflow ONLY could use UTC is not hommization and Configurability.
Many users will trip time when they first use Airflow. I think let local timestamp work in
useful for those no-develop-airflow-user(who focus on workflow and business rather than maintain
Airflow self and change Hooks or Operator).

Would be a major improvement for us as well - we run at -06:00/-05:00, and
it's confusing having the cron schedule displayed in CST but all timestamps
in UTC. Of course, there's no reason I couldn't submit a PR myself; I just
haven't had time.

Alek