airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Frank Maritato <fmarit...@opentable.com.INVALID>
Subject Snowflake hook with key pair auth
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2019 22:48:24 GMT
Hi All,

I opened AIRFLOW-4031 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-4031> and
I'm working on the pull request for this feature. In a nutshell, I'm adding
the ability to specify the location of the private key to use when
authenticating to snowflake instead of username and password.

I created a unit test for this, but I need to have a couple of sample/fake
private key files for it to load. Where is the proper place to put these
files? I didn't see anything similar in the source tree. I was thinking
about putting them in tests/contrib/hooks/data but I wanted to check with
this list first and see what the best practice is.

Thanks!
--
Frank Maritato