airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <aizha...@google.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Airflow for Google Season of Docs 2019
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2019 16:58:33 GMT
Hello everybody!

The application process for mentor organizations (projects) starts on April
2nd. I believe ASF applies as an org and Airflow must submit its *project
ideas list* with that application, like in GSoC. I'll confirm with the ASF
/ Comdev whether that'll be the case.

I can give my full support to administer the process of putting down the
list together, maybe also help on-boarding the tech writer to ASF to reduce
the extra load on others. We would, however, need support from at least two
Airflow committers
<https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/admin-guide> to review
Pull Requests, and support the writer to become familiar with the project
and the tools.

As the application period approaches, we need to be ready to submit project
ideas list with one or more documentation projects.

Thanks,

--

*Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy*

Open Source Program Manager

646-355-9740 Mobile

601 North 34th Street, Seattle, WA 98103