airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Roberto Santamaria <robertocsantama...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hangout: Learn how to hack on Airflow
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2019 23:51:51 GMT
I’m in!  Thank you for hosting it.

-Roberto

> On Mar 22, 2019, at 2:18 PM, Ash Berlin-Taylor <ash@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi Airflowers,
>
> Starting with some of the newer engineers at Astronomer, a number of people have recently
asked me what the best way to develop Airflow is, especially when it comes to running tests.

> So I thought I'd host a short group hangout this Wednesday 27th Mar at 17:00 GMT/1pm
EST/10am PDT (note, times are only 4/7 hours apart next week, not the usual 5/8) where I'll
run through how I hack on Airflow, tricks I use for running tests locally (Sneak preview:
I never run them all locally, it just takes too long!) and will try to answer any questions.