airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Di Bernardo <gdiberna...@bol.com>
Subject Re: Hangout: Learn how to hack on Airflow (CHANGE OF DAY)
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2019 16:09:34 GMT
Hi Ash,

Are you going to record the session in the end?

Thank you so much!

Best,

Gabriele

> On 28 Mar 2019, at 11:35, Ash Berlin-Taylor <ash@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> This is today. Hope to see you all there.
>
> The link below is https://zoom.us/j/458267401
>
> My original mail might not have been all that clear on the focus of this session: it
will be how I work on Airflow itself (rather than using Airflow to build dags) especially
around running tests etc

> -ash
>

>> On 25 Mar 2019, at 16:21, Ash Berlin-Taylor <ash@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Due to an epic scheduling mix up (also known as I failed to put something in my calendar,
namely I promised my best man I'd babysit for him on Wednesday. Oops!) I am moving this to
the next day Thursday, 28th March.

>> Thursday 28th Mar at 17:00 GMT/1pm EST/10am PDT
>>

>>> On 22 Mar 2019, at 18:18, Ash Berlin-Taylor <ash@apache.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Airflowers,
>>>
>>> Starting with some of the newer engineers at Astronomer, a number of people have
recently asked me what the best way to develop Airflow is, especially when it comes to running
tests.

>>> So I thought I'd host a short group hangout this Wednesday 27th Mar at 17:00
GMT/1pm EST/10am PDT (note, times are only 4/7 hours apart next week, not the usual 5/8) where
I'll run through how I hack on Airflow, tricks I use for running tests locally (Sneak preview:
I never run them all locally, it just takes too long!) and will try to answer any questions.

>>> I'll try and record it too for people who can't make it.
>>>
>>> I'll follow up with a URL once I work out which platform to use (it may be a
Google Hangout, or something else)