airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Tanay Tummapalli <ttanay.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Participation in Google Summer of Code '19
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2019 19:52:54 GMT
Hey Everyone

Applications for Google Summer of Code 2019 are open for organizations.
Will Apache Airflow participate in it this year?

I am a computer science student in my 4th year from Delhi. In my previous
internship at SocialCops, the data team used Airflow extensively. I wanted
to know more about it and started contributing.
 I have already finished my first PR
<https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/4601> and am working on the second
one. I would love to work on Airflow as a part of Google Summer of Code. It
would be a great learning opportunity for me.