airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Deng Xiaodong <xd.den...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] AIP-3: Drop Python2 support in Airflow 2.0
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2019 15:29:18 GMT
My two cents:

1. Can we discuss on the timeline for 2.0? Another big change is FAB-UI
ONLY, which is already in master branch. Personally I think it’s already
worth considering 2.0, unless there is  other existing expectation for 2.0.

2. Before we completely drop Python2 support, we can start adding
warning/reminder mentioning that it’s stronly recommended to use py3 & py2
drooping can happen “at any time”  for Airflow (we can add these warnings
in 1.10.3?)

 XD