airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Kamil Breguła <kamil.breg...@polidea.com>
Subject Re: [Airflow - documentation] Newbie question about correcting documentation
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2019 19:17:45 GMT
Hello,
Do you try to change something in docstring? Make sure you have airflow
installed using the command:``pip install -e .[doc]``. The -e switch is the
most important one. Without this switch, the documentation from the time of
installation will always be available for Sphinx.

Greetings
Kamil Bregula

--

Kamil Breguła
Polidea <https://www.polidea.com/> | Software Engineer

M: +48 505 458 451 <+48505458451>
E: kamil.bregula@polidea.com

We create human & business stories through technology.
Check out our projects! <https://www.polidea.com/our-work>
[image: Github] <https://github.com/Polidea> [image: Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/Polidea.Software> [image: Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/polidea> [image: Linkedin]