airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Ash Berlin-Taylor <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Short Airflow user survey
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2019 17:24:34 GMT
Thanks for all those who answered, there's some useful answers in there.

I've done a short write up https://ash.berlintaylor.com/writings/2019/02/airflow-user-survey-2019/

Headline takeways:

Average rating of 8.3, NPS of 35

Many people expecting to use @ApacheAirflow more this year

Most people (65%) are using Celery executor, with Local and Kube most of the rest

Lots of call for sensible requests. Now we just need time to build them!

Thanks,
-ash

> On 14 Feb 2019, at 16:27, Ash Berlin-Taylor <ash@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> It occurs to me I don't really know how people use Airflow, and I'd like to know a bit
more about what sort of size clusters people run.

https://ashberlintaylor.typeform.com/to/hIO0Ks