airflow-dev mailing list archives

From Ash Berlin-Taylor <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AIP-13: OpenAPI 3 based API definition
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2019 18:47:43 GMT
Awesome.

I'll try and find time to take a look at the code you posted, but if we can take the existing
schema and make it discoverable and spec'd that's a huge plus!

Maybe worth splitting "swagger"izing the existing API from any proposed changes/a new URL?

Ash

(Trying this reply again - seems first one didn't make it throug)

> On 1 Feb 2019, at 20:11, drew.sonne@gmail.com wrote:
>
> Hi all!
>
> I've been doing a couple of little PR's here and there on the airflow project, and I'd
like to propose some slightly bigger changes.

> The summary is that I would like to propose using Swagger to define the airflow API and
as a wrapper for the endpoint handlers, passing off most of the heavy API lifting to a third
party flask library.